Ridgid Exceeds Benchmark Driving Traffic to their Stealthforce Product Line Using Insightpool
“We were impressed with the high click rate and view rate as well as the low cost per click and the low cost per view. What really drew us to launch an ad campaign was Insightpool’s audience optimization so the engagement we were receiving came from potential consumers,” says Brian Stearns, Digital Marketing Director at TTI Group
Ridgid wanted to build awareness and drive web traffic to their Stealthforce product line using Insightpool’s ad optimization technology to reach their most relevant audiences.
To achieve these metrics, Ridgid ran two campaigns through Insightpool’s ad optimization platform: the first campaign included a video promotion for the Stealthforce product and the second campaign was a click campaign using website cards to drive traffic to Ridgid’s product landing pages.
Three steps to success:
- Hyper-targeting at Scale
- Insightpool built three separate audiences based on target interest, characteristic, and activity levels. Contractors and construction professionals were targeted using Insightpool’s unique algorithm in order to segment the most relevant audiences with a high likelihood of purchase intent.
- Drive Awareness and Traffic to Product Launch
- Insightpool and Ridgid collaborated to develop creative campaigns to support the overall strategy and goals of the campaign. The content was distributed to the targeted audiences selected via the Clicks/Conversions campaign type.
- Exceed Expectations with Ad Optimization
- For Ridgid’s campaigns, Insightpool measured success against internal benchmarks of driving traffic with a cost per click less than $3 and a click rate greater than 0.20% as well as have completed video view rate greater than 20% with cost per view (CPV) less than $0.15.
On average, the video ad campaign achieved a completed view rate of 22.37% with the average cost per view at $0.13, exceeding Insightpool’s benchmarks of success. The click campaign accomplished a click rate of 0.43% and a cost per click of $2.55. Ridgid was impressed with the overall results.